‘You are so nice’: Indian woman tells her parents ‘I’m so proud’ after birthdays
- by admin
The woman has had four children and has never had an abortion.
In her final years she is living with the shame of what she has done.
“You are very nice,” she said.
“I was never a hypocrite, I never tried to hide it.
I don’t regret anything.
I was scared. “
When I was a little girl, I had a baby.
I was scared.
My mother gave birth to me and my brothers.
She took me to the hospital and gave birth and I was very happy.
But when I was young, I didn’t think about it.
But now, when I look back, I am not so happy.”
Ms Bajaj’s parents have been supportive.
“We are very happy for her,” said her mother, Ankit.
“She has done well in school.
She is studying very well, she has always been good.”
“I am very proud of her.
But she has never been able to have an abortion.”
The woman has had four children and has never had an abortion.In her final years she is living with the…
- Which politician is the real one behind the fake cupcake diary?
- How the Obama-McCain re-election race will be fought: The Senate
- How to find the funniest politician in the political season 3?
- Australian politician ‘trolled by social media’ for using ‘Nazi-era’ term
- Which politicians have been the most powerful since they took office?