How to be an effective activist on social media
- by admin
The way to be effective as an activist online is to be authentic and to be a real person, writes author and activist Robespierre.
In this episode, Robespierres talks about how he became a social media activist and how he has built a new brand as a writer and communicator on the platform.
Topics: activism-and-lobbying, information-and–communication, community-and‑society, australia, austRALIA First posted October 03, 2018 10:16:59
The way to be effective as an activist online is to be authentic and to be a real person, writes…
- The truth behind Donald Trump’s bizarre tweets and a glimpse at how his brain works
- Canadian political blogger finds new passion for cupcakes
- Clinton says he ‘didn’t do anything wrong’ in York, New York incident
- Why the Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is so dangerous for children
- Posting pictures of sandwiches on Twitter makes it easier to be seen as a hipster